Approved at the 4/20/09 Regular Monthly Meeting.
2. Public comment on non-agenda items including community announcements.
3. Review and approval of meeting minutes from February 2009 will be deferred until April 2009 meeting.
4. Committee membership needs to be confirmed. Committee members are expected to attend meetings so we can vote with a quorum.
5. Report on progress of SDAT process: AIA agreement has not been approved by the City of Los Angeles. DONE has recommended we apply for the new Neighborhood Purposes Grant (NPG) as a way of circumventing the approval process and obtaining the $5,000 community match required by the SDAT.
6. Jennifer and Ashley presented the committee structure as it would work with the 2009 Projects. Jennifer and Ashley are each taking the “lead” committee chair role for four of the eight projects but will share responsibilities in the The Sustainability Committee discussed their individual interest in their involvement with the 2009 Projects.