Invited: Gilmore Associates, Mayor’s Office of Commercial & Residential Development, Skid Row Housing Trust, Chrysalis, Brady Westwater
• What is the current housing market like in downtown for renters, owners, and the homeless population;
• What are the main issues related to affordability and how can these be addressed;
• What services are available to those who live, work, or visit downtown;
• How much and what quality are existing open spaces; and
• What opportunities exist to improve open space, amenities, and housing?