Ardas Cafe is located at 418 W6th Street across the street from Pershing Square.
- Welcome and Initial Comments.
- Public Comment on Non-agenda items
- Presentation by the City of Los Angeles Department of Sanitation on recycling resources including the 3-bin program, multi-family residential recycling, LAUSD recycling, Safe Centers, and Composting. Guest speakers: Benet Sanchez and Cathleen Chavez
- Discussion of the Committee Mission Statement. Action item: approve statement or next steps.
Draft statement: The Sustainability Committee is committed to providing tools to all Downtown stakeholders to make more sustainable choices where they live, work and play. We will work with the community to develop a building-by-building greening strategy for Downtown Los Angeles through partnership and planning to empower stakeholders foster a healthy, sustainable environment.
- Outline of objectives for the Sustainability Committee regarding the building-to-building strategy for Downtown Los Angeles, including projects such as the Huntington Hotel Proposal (Natalia Aguilar). Action item: Designate committee roles and responsibilities.
- Future agenda items.
SI REQUIERE SERVICIOS DE TRADUCCION, FAVOR DE NOTIFICAR A LA OFICINA 3 dias de trabajo (72 horas) ANTES DEL EVENTO. SI NECESITA ASISTENCIA CON ESTA NOTIFICACION, POR FAVOR LLAME A NUESTRA OFICINA AL 323-224-2316.